Óbidos, a medieval town within walls, is a real hidden gem in the west of Portugal. As you stroll through its streets, the characteristic feature of typical houses stands out, its bright colors, the narrow streets and alleys, the colorful flower beds on the windowsills, the genuine stone sidewalk so walked along the years, the local trade with its storefronts full of traditional and handcrafted products that enchant all who pass and invite to enter. Óbidos is, therefore, a picturesque place where each corner is a true pictorial painting that feels like photographing and keeping forever as a memory of an unforgettable place.
With an immense heritage to visit, its castle was considered the second of the seven most relevant monuments of the Portuguese architectural heritage and in 2015 it was considered by UNESCO as a literary city, having passed through there numerous kings and queens, important figures of our History and, even today, many writers, painters, and intellectuals.
Visiting Óbidos is essential and doing it in the company of the traditional and tasty ginjinha in its chocolate cup is a real pleasure and makes the tour even more pleasant!
- Pick-up: Lisbon (according to the client)
- Availability: everyday
- Schedulle: according to the client
- Duration: full day / half day
- Cost*: on request (meals not included)
- Includes: waters, juices, tasting of local products
- Transport and insurance included
- Languages: portuguese, english, spanish, french, others
- Participants: minimum 2 paxs
- Reservation with minimum advance of 24 hours
- Free cancellation before 24 hours
- Payment by bank transfer at time of booking
- Personalize and exclusive tours
- Events/ workshops
- It is recommend to wear suitable and comfortable footwear and clothes
- Activities subject to change, depending on the weather and availability of the partners
* Special prices for groups, children and eldery