Lisbon, capital of Portugal, city of the seven hills which give name to this tour, where we show you the best that Lisbon has to offer!
While walking through the most emblematic streets and visiting some of the most important monuments and museums, you can be sure we won’t forget to taste a traditional custard tart just out of the oven, still hot and crispy, or a cod pastry with buttered cheese from Serra da Estrela, a unique and intense combination that you can only find in Portugal!
And you could also taste two of the most famous drinks in Lisbon: Ginginha or Eduardino, eternal rivals so close to each other. Which one do you prefer?!
This is just a glimpse of everything we planned for you!
Besides this, for those who want to experience a thematic tour, we have several:
Discoveries (in Belém where you will learn everything about this very important time in the History of Portugal and the World and where you can visit all monuments and museums related to this);
Fado (we will visit the famous typical neighborhoods, some fado houses, the Fado Museum and the house of the renowned fado singer Amália Rodrigues);
Traditional (visit to several historic and traditional stores in Lisbon that are authentic museums and where we can taste and get to know various exclusive products and souverniers, a really invitation to travel back in time);
Urban Art (city tour to meet the greatest works of art in the most unusual and unforeseen places, unquestionably with lots of fun and historical facts waiting for you!)
Literary (itineraries through the city according to literary works by renowned Portuguese writers (eg Fernando Pessoa, Eça de Queirós, Cesário Verde, José Saramago, etc.)
Oriente (A visit to the eastern part of the city where Expo98 took place and where we will visit the Oceanarium, one of the finest aquariums of the world, some reminiscences of the exhibition, and a pleasant boat trip through the Tagus river accompanied by a great wine and local delicacies).
You can also create your own itinerary within the city of Lisbon, choosing the places you would most like to visit and all the points you want to discover. In Lisbon, we have several suggestions, you only have to choose the one that most appeals to you and be ready to discover everything that Lisbon has to show! Ready?! Let’s go!
- Pick-up: Lisbon (according to the client)
- Availability: everyday
- Schedulle: according to the client
- Duration: full day / half day
- Cost*: on request (meals not included)
- Includes: waters, juices, tasting of local products
- Transport and insurance included
- Languages: portuguese, english, spanish, french, others
- Participants: minimum 2 paxs
- Reservation with minimum advance of 24 hours
- Free cancellation before 24 hours
- Payment by bank transfer at time of booking
- Personalize and exclusive tours
- Events/ workshops
- It is recommend to wear suitable and comfortable footwear and clothes
- Activities subject to change, depending on the weather and availability of the partners
* Special prices for groups, children and eldery