Nazaré, female name of a village by the sea. It is our most distant destination and, despite not belonging to the Lisbon region, it is a place that, due to its beauty, the connection with the sea, history, and tradition, we could not fail to visit.
Typical fishing village with a strong culture linked to this Portuguese art, its extensive beach, imposing rocks, and giant waves make it an authentic travel postcard already known worldwide. And as Nazaré is not just a beach, we will visit other places that are no less important, such as the various churches and chapels, its Sanctuary and the Fort where we have the best views of the ocean and where we can realize its strength and importance and why those are really the best waves in the world!
And as it could not be otherwise, there will be time to taste the typical grilled fish accompanied by a good wine from the region and then finish with a walk on the beach, next to the sea, celebrating the sunset that sets over the ocean. A moment of tranquility and contemplation to end the day in the best way!
- Pick-up: Lisbon (according to the client)
- Availability: everyday
- Schedulle: according to the client
- Duration: full day / half day
- Cost*: on request (meals not included)
- Includes: waters, juices, tasting of local products
- Transport and insurance included
- Languages: portuguese, english, spanish, french, others
- Participants: minimum 2 paxs
- Reservation with minimum advance of 24 hours
- Free cancellation before 24 hours
- Payment by bank transfer at time of booking
- Personalize and exclusive tours
- Events/ workshops
- It is recommend to wear suitable and comfortable footwear and clothes
- Activities subject to change, depending on the weather and availability of the partners
* Special prices for groups, children and eldery