Fátima, with its special atmosphere and sacred environment, is one of the largest places of worship in Portugal, where dozens of mysterious apparitions have been witnessed countless times, this is the place where Our Lady of Fatima appeared to the three little shepherds and the reason for which the sanctuary was built there.
Also included in our tour, the village of Pia do Urso, surrounded by an immense forest with interceptions of ancient Roman roads, a fact that gives us an idea of the great importance that this village held for thousands of years, especially when it served as a strategic position for the soldiers who fought in the great battle of Aljubarrota and invites us to relax and enjoy a moment alone with nature and to taste the good wines of the region and its incredible traditional cuisine.
To end the tour, we will visit the imposing caves of Mira d’Aire, with an underground extension of more than 11,000 meters and which are the largest caves in Portugal of calcareous nature, with immense nooks and crannies of immense and rare beauty: an authentic hidden treasure waiting to be found!
- Pick-up: Lisbon (according to the client)
- Availability: everyday
- Schedulle: according to the client
- Duration: full day / half day
- Cost*: on request (meals not included)
- Includes: waters, juices, tasting of local products
- Transport and insurance included
- Languages: portuguese, english, spanish, french, others
- Participants: minimum 2 paxs
- Reservation with minimum advance of 24 hours
- Free cancellation before 24 hours
- Payment by bank transfer at time of booking
- Personalize and exclusive tours
- Events/ workshops
- It is recommend to wear suitable and comfortable footwear and clothes
- Activities subject to change, depending on the weather and availability of the partners
* Special prices for groups, children and eldery