Sintra, a romantic and mysterious village, of timeless beauty, with classic and imposing buildings, hidden in the middle of a dense and fog-covered mountain range, which gives it a magical and mysterious aura and invites to discovery.
With a large number of monuments, museums, and cultural spaces, one day will certainly not arrive to fully discover it. Stage of several important events, scenery of several works, secret refuge of kings and queens, Sintra is still one of the biggest postcards in Portugal today and it is impossible to miss it. Walking around the village, on foot or by buggy, is a real travel back in time, almost like a fairy tale come true and doing it, accompanied by a traditional queijada or travesseiro, makes this sensation even more intense, real and especially delicious!
For having so much to visit, on this tour, we invite you to choose, among all the museums and monuments, the ones you would most like to know, making the visit according to your interests and preferences and ensuring that you will never forget this tour built by you!
- Pick-up: Lisbon (according to the client)
- Availability: everyday
- Schedulle: according to the client
- Duration: full day / half day
- Cost*: on request (meals not included)
- Includes: waters, juices, tasting of local products
- Transport and insurance included
- Languages: portuguese, english, spanish, french, others
- Participants: minimum 2 paxs
- Reservation with minimum advance of 24 hours
- Free cancellation before 24 hours
- Payment by bank transfer at time of booking
- Personalize and exclusive tours
- Events/ workshops
- It is recommend to wear suitable and comfortable footwear and clothes
- Activities subject to change, depending on the weather and availability of the partners
* Special prices for groups, children and eldery