Serra do Montejunto is located in the municipalities of Alenquer and Cadaval and from its top we have one of the most incredible views of Portugal, being the highest natural viewpoint in Extremadura and even being possible, on clear days, to see the Berlengas and the Sintra’s Mountain.
During the tour, we will visit churches and chapels, an old Dominican convent, the real Ice factory and the traditional windmills, which we will contemplate working with the rhythm of the wind, listening to its characteristic hiss and knowing all about its real art! There will be time to taste the typical bread of the region with its cheese accompanied by a glass of wine from the surrounding vineyards, allowing the evening to arrive, so that we can contemplate one of the best landscapes in the region and let the view be lost in the horizon and in the immensity of the green hills!
A day that promises to be very well spent in the company of Nature!
- Pick-up: Lisbon (according to the client)
- Availability: everyday
- Schedulle: according to the client
- Duration: full day / half day
- Cost*: on request (meals not included)
- Includes: waters, juices, tasting of local products
- Transport and insurance included
- Languages: portuguese, english, spanish, french, others
- Participants: minimum 2 paxs
- Reservation with minimum advance of 24 hours
- Free cancellation before 24 hours
- Payment by bank transfer at time of booking
- Personalize and exclusive tours
- Events/ workshops
- It is recommend to wear suitable and comfortable footwear and clothes
- Activities subject to change, depending on the weather and availability of the partners
* Special prices for groups, children and eldery